SRI AUROMAA newsletter posts are avilable here since 2009 uploaded by SRI AUROBINDO SOCIETY CENTRE, ELURU, A.P.

Friday, September 11, 2020

THE SUPREME BY MONA SARKAR

 🌷 SUPRAMENTAL SPLENDOUR 🌷

      

        You remember, don't you, that when He left His body, the body remained glorious for almost five days. Perfectly luminous, even though He had poured all His Supramental Force into me.  He gave me everything, everything before He left.  But his body still radiated with the Supramental Splendour... You know, at that moment, during the last few minutes, I was standing near His bed and I could literally see the Supramental Light entering into me, materially, with a friction it was entering into me.  It was as concrete as that, through the pores, it was entering like this (gesture) 


THE SUPREME by Mona Sarkar



🌷 MATTER SHALL REVEAL THE SPIRIT'S FACE 🌷 

      Each step that I have placed deliberately on the earth has sent vibrations, like echoes that ring and resound, into the inertia of this matter which sleeps in a torpor of inconscience in order to awaken it to a rhythm of harmony and to a consciousness of beauty and truth. And how with a spark of light they awoke with Joy and responded to my call by a tremendous stirring to participate in this effort towards transformation. 


🌸 The Mother.👏


BOOK::

THE SUPREME BY MONA SARKAR

No comments: